CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Tips For Your Bowling Success

Hi my name is Mike Heid from Cincinnati,Ohio and this is an introductory
to my blog.I have been bowling for more than 30 years.My grandparents started
a bowling alley back in August 1957.Here is a great website we put together for our lanes.http://www.heidslanes.com/
In my years of bowling I have accomplished quite a bit.I have thrown quite a few
300 games and a few 800 series.While i thought about going pro a few times i just
didn't feel i could dedicate enough time to compete at that level.I had gotten married
and had a child on the way and it just didn't seem possible.Plus in order to go
pro you pretty much need someone to sponsor you to get you started unless you
have the money to front the cost yourself.So i just stuck to my league bowling which
was 3 nights a week and i used to try out for King of bowling every week.This was a local show in Cincinnati where every week you went to different lanes and competed
to make the show.Anyways i am starting this blog because i am passionate about this
sport and i hope i can give some good tips to help some of you better your scores.

0 comments: